Concert and picking session in the Heritage Centre
Main event day in the Heritage Centre
Morning – Gospel singing in the chapel
Afternoon – Bands in the Heritage Centre
|Saturday (until 6pm)||£6.95||£5.95|
|Saturday (night only)||£12.00||£10.00|
|Saturday (day & night)||£18.00||£14.00|
* Childen, OAP’s & unwaged
Call 01792 371206 to book.
Prebooked tickets require advance payment
To book in advance please state your ticket requirements and send a cheque made payable to : ‘GOWER HERITAGE CENTRE”
To the following address :
Gower Bluegrass Festival,
c/o Gower Heritage Centre,
Tel. +44 (0) 1792 371206
Credit and debit cards accepted.
- Parking is free at the Heritage Centre
- Overspill parking is available at Three Cliffs Bay Car Park @ £3.00
- Food and refreshment will be available from the Gower Heritage Centre’s Tearooms.
- A bar will also be available.
- There will also be some children’s activities at the Centre.
- Dogs are allowed if kept under control on a lead.
For places to stay please see the Where to Stay